The St. John’s University is providing an annual award of $3,000, for a maximum award of up to $12,000 over four years of study to incoming first-year students who will be graduating from a Catholic high school and entering St. John’s in the fall of 2023.
Application Deadline: December 15
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: $3,000
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- have registered in an undergraduate program by the deadline at St. John’s University.
- be graduating from a Catholic high school by June 2022.
- be first-time freshmen who will be entering St. John‡s University beginning with the fall 2022 semester
- be full-time students (minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- be demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test
Application Process: No additional application is required for the Catholic School Scholarship. Once you take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university. Eligible first-time freshmen will automatically receive the minimum award.